Soft Water Solutions
A Culligan® Water Softener protects against the most common water problem in North America – hard water. Our high-quality, efficient water softeners are the best solution to the damaging, expensive effects of hard water. Say goodbye to dry skin, spotted glassware and high water heating bills with a Culligan® Water Softener!
Water softening utilizes a process called “ion exchange” to remove dissolved hard water minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and manganese. These minerals can’t be trapped by filter, so a molecular reaction is required. Water softeners have resin beads that hold onto sodium, and as the hard water flows through the resin, the sodium is swapped for the hard water minerals. The hard water minerals are trapped in the softener and a miniscule amount of sodium flows out with the softened water.
Culligan® Water Softeners are easy to use and maintain – there are no filters to change or flush. Simply fill with salt when needed, knowing that Culligan’s advanced regeneration technology reduces overall salt use.
Benefits of a Culligan® Water Softener:
- Provides a continuous supply of soft water for your entire house
- Reduces soap residue on hair and skin
- Leaves clothes brighter and soft to the touch
- Makes household cleaning easier and less expensive
- Prevents hard water spots on glassware, dishes and utensils
- Reduces soap scum and scaling on faucets, sinks and tubs
- Reduces water heating bills
- Increases the lifespan of water-using appliances
Culligan has a variety of water softeners available, and will help find the perfect solution for your water treatment needs and budget. Whether you choose the innovative Culligan® High-Efficiency (HE) Water Softener to save up to 46% on salt, water and energy use, or the affordable Culligan® Medallist Water Softener for everyday softening, your local Culligan Man™ has the perfect water softening solution for you.
Contact your local Midland, TX Culligan Man™ and start enjoying soft water today.