With over 80 years of water treatment experience, you can count on Culligan for superior service. Culligan offer a wide variety of services, including free water testing, water and salt delivery, regularly scheduled maintenance and equipment repairs. From monthly bottled water delivery or emergency softener repair, your local Culligan Man™ has your service needs covered.
Testing of your water by a licensed local water expert is the key to determining if you have a water problem, how to solve your problem and what equipment and service you need to protect your family and home. Delicious, refreshing water is just three easy steps away.
- Call or email your local Culligan Man to schedule a Free Water Analysis.
- Your Culligan Man™ will come to your home and provide a complete analysis of your water, fixtures, plumbing and water-using appliances. They will answer any questions you have about your water and provide a detailed report and equipment estimate. The whole process takes about 30 minutes and will be scheduled at a time that’s convenient for you. Remember that this is a free public service – there is no cost or obligation associated with a Culligan Free Water Analysis.
- If you decide a Culligan Water Treatment option is best for you, a trained and certified Culligan service professional will install your new unit to your satisfaction.
View our step-by-step video to learn about how a Culligan Free Water Analysis works, common water problems in your area, and how we can improve your water today!
Service & Repair Options
Culligan provides a variety of repair and maintenance services to keep your household water treatment systems running at peak performance. Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment with a Culligan® Certified Water Specialist. Our water experts service all water treatment equipment – any make or model.
- Regular tune-ups
- Part replacement
- Salt bridge removal
- Water testing for new contaminants
- Set timers and sensors
- Monitor changing water hardness levels
- Check softener salt, adding more if necessary
- Inspect water flow and check for salt bridging in tank
- Adjust regeneration frequency
Culligan will turn ordinary tap water into high quality drinking water for pennies a day! So stop lugging around those heavy cases and bottles, or using pitcher filters and let great tasting triple filtered Culligan water flow right into your kitchen.
A Culligan® Water Softener protects against the most common water problem in North America – hard water. Our high-quality, efficient water softeners are the best solution to the damaging, expensive effects of hard water. Say goodbye to dry skin, spotted glassware and high water heating bills with a Culligan® Water Softener!